- Dolphin watching and cave boat tour from Albufeira
- Ideal for lovers of coastal landscapes and wildlife
- Observe pods of bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment
- Marvel at the secluded beaches and sandstone rock formations on the coast of the Algarve
Departure & Return
Please meet us at Várzea da Orada, CP 707-H, 8200-394, Albufeira.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check-in up to 30 minutes from departure time
- Pregnant women may be subject to an evaluation of the crew, depending on the ocean conditions
- Children under 3 years of age may be subject to an evaluation of the crew, depending on the ocean conditions
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible (except if the passenger is able to change from wheelchair to the boat seat)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Dress code: subject to weather conditions. Recommend light jacket.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY AlgarExperience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms