Top Zagreb Walking Tours
149 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Our guide, Petra, was very informative and gave us a well rounded tour around the city center. The funicular view was fantastic. It was a great way to know the city in a short period of time."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Super guide - Christina. Very interesting and a lot of information! Deep insights. Extremely professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Lake bled is beautiful, as is the city of Ljubljana. Throughly enjoyed the day. Patrik was a great tour guide. Very informative and accomodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent walking tour of Zagreb. Mia our guide was very knowledgeable about the country, history and the people. She was good to answer all of our questions and spent more time in areas we were interested in. We were the only 2 on the tour so it was like a personal tour. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The HOHO bus lasted for about an hour. The staff was friendly. This tour will bring took me to the places of interest in the city"
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Dario was waiting for us when our flight arrived late. The car was nice, the ride was great and he was a really nice guy."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing ! I wasn't expecting this breathtaking view of Bled with the lake, the church on the island, the castle on the Cliff and the mountains in the background. Our guide Dino was cool and gave us a lot of information about Slovenia. I highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "A convenient and easy way to get to the hotel without having to worry about finding transport."
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
* A traveler said: "Bravo, was great trip program, proper organisation, comfortable car, everything was done in timely manner."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Our guide expertly took us through all the trails. His English is excellent and a he’s a great driver as well. Lakes and Falls are a beautiful sight to behold. Highest rating."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Museum of Illusions
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Art Pavilion
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria