Top Zagreb Hiking Tours
15 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour! Tom was a incredible tour guide. My entire family enjoyed the tour/food/ conversation. Thank you so much. Excellent selection for the stores, restaurant and shops we went to. I would highly recommend the tour and tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Bravo, was great trip program, proper organisation, comfortable car, everything was done in timely manner."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Museum of Illusions
- Art Pavilion
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria