Top Zadar Historical Tours
39 results | All Zadar Tours
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a really interesting experience. The detail was a bit thin at some of the locations compared to others and I was initially thrown a bit by looking down on things with no apparent floor beneath my feet, but I really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip! Davor is really experienced and caring sailor. He took us to many hidden beautiful places, we went to 4 beautiful places to swim. The lunch was also very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Very beutiful nature with small lakes on different levels with watefalls beteween them and water poring through cracks in the rocks of limestone. The water in the lakes are cristal clear. A fantastic tour walking through this park. Our very competent and nice guide Ante made this a fantastic tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with Iva. Trying to fit so much information into a walk and keep everyone's interest is a real skill. She was open to some difficult questions and handled everything well. It was a small group but we all had her attention. Guide and tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to explore an interesting city. Our tour guide was great! She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our many questions proficiently."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Zadar - simple, comfortable and safe
- Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip from Zadar
- Hello Kornati - Small group one day trip from Zadar
- SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive
- From Zadar: Kornati-Telascica National Park Day Trip with Breakfast and Lunch
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria