Top Umbria Tours by Duration
78 results | All Umbria Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class is actually at a bed and breakfast inn called the Malvarina and the food was literally the best I’ve ever tasted. The cook is an old Nona with traditional, simple recipes that just cannot be compared. All fresh ingredients grown on their farm and such a lovely setting."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "Good conditions for an amazing fly over Umbria with Peter and his team. They all are very nice, fun and relaxed. We loved it and had a very good time in the air. And the wine tasting at Dionigi with the brunch was very nice too. We discovered very nice wines from the region."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide !! Really recommend it. Rosaria was great and very informative. Enjoyed every little bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Alessandra was amazing!! This was such a beautiful tour of a gorgeous city!! I would highly recommend this tour 100% You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Katia, our tour guide, was knowledgeable, witty, and compassionate. My mother walks with a cane and she was accommodating to her. The tour was amazing! We will return!"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this entire tasting from start to finish, it literally felt like coming over to a friend's house and seeing one of their passions. We toured their winery, learned about local growing traditions, and had an entire meal with several wines that was just perfect. In fact the food was so good we bought a bottle of olive oil right there and they baked us some bruschetta to take back with us to the hotel. If you're going anywhere near Assisi you have to come here, I guarantee you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful. The trip was amazing. And lunch was wonderful. Definitely do this. It made our trip to Orvieto really special!! Thank you for being such a wonderful host!!"
* A traveler said: "Small tour but great experience, we got to see how it is made and taste the wonderful wines and olive oil they produce!! The olive oil is great and our tour guide was so sweet and informative. We loved it a must see if in Assisi!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide provided a lively and passionate tour filled with history, legends, and genuine passion for the subject matter...Francis and Clare."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Valentina has a remarkable command of the history of these structures and the incomparable artwork they contain. She was warm, clear and eager to tell the stories of the people who created them and those to whom they are dedicated. It was a wonderful day and even enough time, to get to know a little about each other."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour I enjoyed very minute of it. The tour guide was so friendly and knowledgable, the e-bikes were great and the wine tasting and food fantastic. I’d highly recommend to anyone, far exceeded my expectations and got to see Orvieto town and the surrounding countryside."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria