Happy Forest specializes in family-friendly outdoor activities. Try the ropes courses, roll around in an inflated zorbing ball, and participate in laser games. Meet livestock ranging from guinea pigs to goats at the petting zoo. You can even test your logic skills at an indoor escape room. Happy Forest also offers orienteering training for visitors of different levels. Prebook your admission to select the activities you want to participate in ahead of time.
Things to Know Before You Go
Happy Forest is a great spot for team-building activities or family adventures.
Ropes courses are open to visitors age 8 or older.
Happy Forest is not suitable for wheelchair users.
How to Get There
Happy Forest is located in the community of Pont-du-Casse, about 78 miles (125 kilometers) from Toulouse, for about a 90-minute. The nearest city is Agen, about 6 miles (9 kilometers), a 15-minute drive from the attraction. Visitors are best off renting a car or taking a taxi from Agen.
When to Get There
Happy Forest is open from mid-February through the first weekend of November. Specific opening days and hours vary greatly, so it's best to check the website for details to avoid disappointment. Note that groups of 10 or more can arrange special nighttime visits, up to 11pm, with advance notice.
Cabaret in Pont de Casse
For a different kind of entertainment in Pont de Casse, look to Cabaret Petit Paradis nearby. Book dinner and a show alongside a wide variety of menu choices at differing price points (some with a glass of champagne). Shows feature a variety of skilled dancers clad in colorful, if minimal, attire.
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Fronton Wine Region
- Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin)
- Les Abattoirs Museum
- St. Sernin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Sernin)
- Place du Capitole
- Garonne River
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade)
- Pont Neuf
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne)
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace)
- Albi Cathedral
- Toulouse-Lautrec Museum (Musée Toulouse-Lautrec)