Top Tokyo Arts & Design
71 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Had a great walk looking at line and reflection as well as architecture.Enjoyed the hidden spots and took some great shots. Lots of advise given along the way. A fun walk whilst learning new things."
* A traveler said: "Coco was our tour guide, she was very kind and helped us through all our questions. Very good. This tour is good for otaku"
* A traveler said: "This was the first tour we took on our visit to Japan and it really helped orient us to the history, culture and etiquette. As a private tour, our guide, Junko, welcomed our little detours for things we were interested in. She tailored her explanations to our level of knowledge and interest in architecture very well. It felt like a very knowledgeable friend showing us around. Junko went above and beyond by helping us navigate the subway to our next destination. Junko was an excellent guide and and very nice person. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and friendly instructor! It was a good learning experience for me and boys aged 11 and 9. We got to learn about how to draw faces and body structures, chibi appearance of characters and adding cool effects via cut-outs."
* A traveler said: "Ms. Makoto was an excellent guide. She immediately catered the tour to my interests. Ms. Makoto was also somewhat adventurous. During the tour we visited several hidden gems, one of which house a distributor of fine seaweed and tea, Ms. Makoto was more than happy to clarify translation questions for me, which ultimately led to a brief yet enjoyable tea tasting (compliments of the distributor). You will surely develop a new appreciation of Ginza during this tour - well worth your time no matter what level of architectural background you might hold."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so kind and helpful, what a great first experience with calligraphy! Thank you so much for such a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "This fantastic tour through Asakusa under the expert guidance of Yoko san is a great way to understand the history and development of the “old town” region of Tokyo, while seeing the superb shrine and temple complex at Asakusa. The included traditional Japanese kaiseki lunch at the restaurant, followed by a masterful short concert of Tsugaru shamisen. The whole experience is well worth it. If you have only a short time in Tokyo this tour should definitely be on your list of things to do"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture