Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
Alexander Street and Sophialaan, Willemspark, Netherlands
Plein 1813 is located at the intersection of Alexander Street and Sophialaan in Willemspark.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Square 1813 (Plein 1813)?
Attractions near Square 1813 (Plein 1813):
What else should I know about attractions in The Hague?
- Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)
- Escher in Het Paleis (Escher in the Palace)
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Kunstmuseum Den Haag
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag)
- Louwman Museum
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee)