Top Taormina Dining Experiences
16 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "cooking class was well organized and participated in making 7 different dishes----mainly fish. it was fun and delicious. the chef (Joe) and his staff were wonderful. very friendly and wanted everyone to enjoy the hands on class. loved it."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our trip. Massimo is incredibly knowledgeable and funny, you’ll get a sincere and insightful view on the whole process of choosing, cooking and eating Sicilian food. Him and Munir make you feel at home and give you all kinds of recommendations even for when you leave the class. Totally recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely evening. Was just the right length of time. Very professional. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Corso Umberto I
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Villa Comunale
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia