Top Taormina Cruises & Sailing
72 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! We got lucky in that the four of us got the tour guide to ourselves and he was amazing. Lots of photo opportunities and our guide was a wealth of knowledge. Caution: there is a lot of walking on uneven surfaces and up hilly terrain (but all of Taormina is hills so we were prepared!) A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Loved tis tour to Mt Etna. Marcello was a fantastic guide. He was passionate, interesting and extremely knowledgeable. His enthusiasm was contagious. Enjoyed this experience very much"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely evening. Was just the right length of time. Very professional. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "He made it a memorable day for our group. He was caring, fun and generous with his history of the areas. Our driver, Louisa, got us to and from our stops safely and conscientiously."
* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Etna during sunset. It was well organised and our tour guide Simone was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful half day sailing adventure that exceeded expectations. The company location is easy to find and check in was seamless. The company was very good at communication with us through text messages prior to the trip. The boat captain Gregorio was fully engaging, informative and a competent sailor. The trip, as advertised, was limited to the Taormina Bay area and included time for swimming very near Isola Bella. Gregorio provided some light snacks (ham, cheese, melon, sun dried tomatoes and olives) and wine. All in all, it was a very nice carefree half day adventure in beautiful weather. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Salvo's donkey tour was the best part of my trip to Taormina. Salvo was very funny and warm, actually quite a character! He certainly took good care of his donkeys. They were such sweet creatures. My donkey's name was Gina. Salvo even let me to lead his three donkeys in the old village of Savoca. I did not know anything about Savoca. It turned out to be the movie site for Godfather. Savoca had a rich / long history, quiet and beautiful on top of the hill. To be honest, I don't quite remember the movie Godfather much. I came here for Sicilian countryside with donkeys, rather than chasing movie scenes. It was such a joy to climb up hills on dirt roads covered with pink flowers on soft and fluffy donkey. It was fascinating to meet local village people and hear about their stories, especially about St Lucia. Salvo showed me a few movie clips of Godfather. Of course, it was a bit shock to see the actual places where they made the movie, as well as meeting the local lady who was actually played a part in the movie. It was a fascinating day. Salvo told me that donkeys can have very long life. Maybe one day I can come back to meet Gina and Dantes again."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great excursion to the country side in Sicily. Our driver, Marco, was excellent and explained the area. The owner of the Farm, Franco, and his family were great and the food excellent. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up right outside our hotel. Loved that shoes were provided, so we didn't have to carry hiking shoes for our entire Italy trip. The guide was informative, we learned a lot about Mt Etna and the surrounding towns. Our guides were personable and made the tour fun! The guides often checked in on the comfort and safety of the group. This tour included viewing 3 different areas of Mt. Etna, including a cave hard hats included. The included dinner was very good.|The tour as a whole was definitely worth the money and I would recommend to anyone who can handle some hiking!"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Etna Wine Tour towards the end of September. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and good company. It was a small tour with one other couple and we visited 2 vine yards on the slopes of Mount Etna. Both vine yards were beautiful and the hosts made each tour very interesting and not only allowed us to sample their wines but provided us with a range of lovely food as well. Couldn't have asked for a better tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. From pick up and back, explained in detail obout scillian life, culture and traditions. I woyld definitely recommend him. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Villa Comunale
- Isola Bella
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Corso Umberto I
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia