Top Taormina 4WD Tours
25 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely evening. Was just the right length of time. Very professional. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our trip. Massimo is incredibly knowledgeable and funny, you’ll get a sincere and insightful view on the whole process of choosing, cooking and eating Sicilian food. Him and Munir make you feel at home and give you all kinds of recommendations even for when you leave the class. Totally recommended!"
* A traveler said: "cooking class was well organized and participated in making 7 different dishes----mainly fish. it was fun and delicious. the chef (Joe) and his staff were wonderful. very friendly and wanted everyone to enjoy the hands on class. loved it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! We got lucky in that the four of us got the tour guide to ourselves and he was amazing. Lots of photo opportunities and our guide was a wealth of knowledge. Caution: there is a lot of walking on uneven surfaces and up hilly terrain (but all of Taormina is hills so we were prepared!) A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. Simon our guide was very informative...... clearly loves Enta and great to talk to. When we went it was very cold and windy so bring lots of layers and a wind proof jacket."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Etna during sunset. It was well organised and our tour guide Simone was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour!! Enzo picked us up at the hotel and we explored Mount Etna including him giving us a tour and time for us to explore on our own. Then he took us to a great honey and wine place for some tasting before going to alcantara gorge. Overall highly recommend this tour! He was so knowledgeable and great with English (and also spoke German to other tour members ) and made it a super great day."
* A traveler said: "Simone was a fantastic guide, sharing his extensive knowledge of the volcano and surrounding areas. We hiked to some of the larger craters, about 2000m up. The view spectacular! Bring good shoes for moderate hiking and layers to dress in, along with water. Glad we did this - beautiful and educational."
* A traveler said: "Loved tis tour to Mt Etna. Marcello was a fantastic guide. He was passionate, interesting and extremely knowledgeable. His enthusiasm was contagious. Enjoyed this experience very much"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide! Learned a lot. The actual guide of the villa was very knowledgeable and covered his topic well. Josephine, the general guide, was also excellent and very flexible."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was a great guide, informative and accommodating. We had a cloudy day on Mount Etna but was really amazing trip and we really enjoyed the off road experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Villa Comunale
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Corso Umberto I
- Isola Bella
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia