Tallinn has so much to see and do that getting the maximum from three days in the city requires careful planning. From discovering its Old Town UNESCO World Heritage Site to exploring farther afield, here’s our take on spending 72 hours in the Estonian capital.
A. Weizenbergi tn 26, Tallinn, Estonia
The address for Kadriorg Palace is A. Weizenbergi tn 37, and the park's address is A. Weizenbergi tn 26. Take tram line 1 to the Kadriorg stop to reach the park.
Shore Excursion: Old Town Tallinn and Kadriorg-Pirita Seaside
$92.42 per adult
Do not miss this port of call.
The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again.
Jakebrake58, Nov 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kadriorg Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Tallinn?
- Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Lauluvӓljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Tallinn Cruise Port (Tallinna Sadam)
- Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Tallinn Legends
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Dome Church
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Toompea Castle (Toompea Loss)
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)