Top Split Viator Exclusive Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Split Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover six islands and caves on a full-day speedboat cruise from Split. Board a RIB (rigid-inflatable boat), and visit beauty spots including the Blue Cave, Monk Seal Cave (weather permitting) and passing by Green Cave before stopping to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at Budikovac Island’s Blue Lagoon. Continue to Palmižana where you are going to have free time for lunch. The last stop is Hvar Town, with 90 minutes of free time.
Discover the spellbinding natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave on a full-day excursion from Split. Take a boat over the calm waters of the Adriatic Sea to the Blue Cave, a coastal wonder famed the aquamarine light within. Marvel at the spectral display of sunlight and then head to the charming seaside village of Komiza for a sightseeing tour before swimming in Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island. Conclude your tour with some relaxed free time in the quaint coastal town of Hvar before returning to Split.
Disembark from your cruise shop at the Port of Split and then meet your guide to explore two incredible UNESCO-listed sites on this half-day shore excursion. Start off by indulging in Diocletian’s Palace, one of the most unique sites in the world, where a former Roman Emperor’s palace, has become a part of the city with shops and residences and cafés in various nooks and rooms of the palace. Then go to Trogir, an off-the-radar town near Split that boasts narrow cobbled alleyways and jaw-dropping architecture.
Escape the crowds on land and discover some of Croatia’s top natural attractions on a sightseeing cruise that takes you to the Bisevo Blue Cave (Modra Spilja) and the Blue Lagoon, and Vis island. You’ll have plenty of space to relax on board, as this sailing trip is limited to an intimate small group of only 12 people. Plus, traveling by speedboat allows you to cover more sights in less time.
Croatia’s Krka National Park is sometimes sidelined by visitors to Split who want to avoid hiring a car to get there. This tour makes visiting easy, with round-trip transport and a winery tour on top. Ride a boat and enjoy free time to hike, swim near the falls, and have lunch at a park restaurant (own cost). Your day finishes with a tour and wine-tastings at the wine estate.
Visit three of Croatia’s highlight islands in one day—and enjoy a luxurious and tranquil way to travel—on this small-group, boutique tour. Depart in the morning from Split aboard a luxurious speedboat, and head to scenic Brac. Next, transfer to Hvar to explore the historic city of Stari Grad, enjoy a local lunch and wine, and more. Finally, head to Solta where you can snorkel, stand-up paddleboard, and swim in a secluded spot.
Enjoy a rafting adventure on the Cetina River, where you'll navigate rapids as you float down 5.5 miles (9 km) of the river. Along the way, see waterfalls and native vegetation. You'll also have the chance to swim, jump off rocks, and go inside caves.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover the ins and outs, secrets, and secluded spots of Diocletian’s Place in Split, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a knowledgeable local guide as you traverse this 1,700-year-old palace that has become a part of the city. The tour takes you through the palace to Peristyle Square, underground cellars, the Temple of St. Jupiter and the Cathedral of St. Duje. And if that’s not enough, upgrade the tour to include an additional tour of nearby Trogir, a stunningly gorgeous small town that is beautifully preserved and off the radar to many tourists.
Get an insider’s view of the HBO show 'Game of Thrones' by booking this entertaining guided walking tour in Split—it’s a Viator Exclusive that you won’t find anywhere else. Get a behind-the-scenes look with your local guide, learning about the spots in the fictional city of Meereen and the fortress of Klis. End up at Diocletian’s Palace, located smack in the center of Split. Learn fun facts about the show as well as some juicy medieval gossip.
Go all ‘Game of Thrones’ while in Split by booking this cool combo tour. This Viator Exclusive allows you to walk in the footsteps of your favorite GoT character. Travel to the fictional city of Meereen and stop by the mountainside fortress of Klis. Then go to the real UNESCO World Heritage-listed Diocletian’s Palace. On the second day, go to Dubrovnik and get all the gossip about the series and the filming of the show. Please note: Depending on the availability of the tour, you can decide on the day and the order in which you wish to do the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Viator Exclusive Tours in Split?
The best Viator Exclusive Tours in Split according to Viator travelers are:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in Split are taking additional safety precautions?
These Split experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in Split are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Split may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Blue Cave&Coastline Caves Experience - Small group from Split
- Blue Cave and Hvar Tour - 5 Islands Tour from Split and Trogir
- Luxury Blue Cave and Hvar Boat Tour from Split and Brac
- Krka Waterfalls Tour & Wine Tasting from Split
- Explore 3 Islands -- lunch & wine included -- small group -- discover different
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & Tickets
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & Tickets
- Froggyland Tours & Tickets
- Salona Tours & Tickets
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & Tickets
- Republic Square (Prokurative) Tours & Tickets
- Bacvice Beach Tours & Tickets
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & Tickets
- Peristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & Tickets
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & Tickets
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & Tickets
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & Tickets
- Marjan Tours & Tickets
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Split (Luka Split) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island