Top Sorrento Seasonal & Special Occasions
30 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, very clean new Mercedes. Driver provided sanitiser wipes etc. Obviously knew Sorrento short cuts to avoid congestion getting out of Sorrento. Very pleasant and helpful Driver Thanks 😊 obvious future transfer company I will be using"
* A traveler said: "So convenient. Driver was on time at our hotel and driven directly to airport. No hassles with lugging luggage or chasing trains or planes for the same trip. Recommend this transfer. Worth the charge for convenience alone."
* A traveler said: "Great experience would definitely recommend! Cooking demonstration was very interesting and a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Punctual, friendly, interesting commentary, safe driver, flexible. We all loved it, thank you."
* A traveler said: "We toured Pompeii last year. Booked this tour this week and found it better than Pompeii. The ruins are more intact due to less destruction. You can visualize how the city looked. Norwell our guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was excellent and filled us in with information about the views as we drove to Positano. The restaurant and meal were nice the view from the beach front setting was awesome as the sun set over the town. Positano is a beautiful destination!"
* A traveler said: "My Vespa tour was amazing. My guide Mauro was awesome. He knew a bout everywhere we went. The views were spectacular. Mauro brought me to a restaurant in Amalfi for lunch, the food was so delicious. I had such a great time. Thank you Mauro!!!!! I miss Sorrento and Amalfi."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia