Top Sorrento Day Cruises
76 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and beautiful boat tour. Extremely friendly staff and captain. His English was excellent and he shared some amazing stories about Capri. Stopped at lovely places to swim and got a nice simple lunch. Would definitely recommend this tour and it is really worth your money."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour that we had during our stay in Italy! Enrique' was an excellent tour guide and very flexible. He is knowledgable about the region and made excellent lunch reservations and taxi reservations for us on Capri. He is the BEST!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with a great crew. Docked for 90 mins at Positano. Lunch at a wonderful beach side restaurant and then a swim. Before finally a fast cruise back to Sorrento. The perfect way to see and enjoy the Amalfi Coast. My wife and daughters loved every minute."
* A traveler said: "I wouldn't change anything about this excursion! Teodoro, our captain, did a phenomenal job taking us around Ischia and Procida! He is extremely nice and easy going and was very knowledgeable about both island's histories. What he didn't know, he didn't try to fudge. |Pros:|Procida is a charming and colorful island with a predominantly working class demographic. There's no pretense, but a rather realness. The restaurants and cafes were simple in décor, but what they lack in presentation, they more than make up for in hospitality and fantastic cuisine! |There are many inclines, so be prepared for a strenuous walk and a great workout! Ischia is where I want to have my next holiday! It's a massive volcanic island that hosts 6 towns, Aragonese Castle, the beautiful Maronti beach, and the thermal baths! Sadly, I didn't get to try the thermal baths, but on the upside, I did get to view the castle. And it is marvelous! Ischia resembles a Greek island, but has it's unique charm and much Italian flair! If Teodoro is your captain, then rest assured that you are in the best of hands! |P.S. Make certain to swim around each time he stops for some snorkel time. You won't see many fish, but you will enjoy the water temperature and balanced sea salt content. Your eyes won't burn when you submerge yourself in the sea."
* A traveler said: "Really helpful service, with clear instructions and directions. They were very accommodating when we needed to change the location of our pick-up and drop-off. The boat was in good quality and was straightforward to drive. Loads of fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Via Capo
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia