Top Sicily Shore Excursions
439 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal guides!! Great job, informative and professional staff. Well organized and great communication!"
* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "We use these every time we visit Italy ,such a great idea We usually stay on for the full tour of the city to get our bearings then go round again to get off to explore something that’s caught our eye Great idea , the big red hop on hop off bus are the best compared to other company’s we have found Palermo was no exception 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Well orchestrated pickup at the ship pier with a small bus. Sabrina was a great guide giving us just enough of both Castelmola and Taormina and then free time to explore. Both are fantastic sites to visit."
* A traveler said: "very informative and vivid. We appreciate our guide. we got the history of Messina and enjoyed the marvellous view on the Street of Messina from above. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was an outstanding trip and our most memorable experience in the whole Siciliy! Francesco was a very knowledgeable guide (a volcanologist), at the same time fun and adventurous! At our request the company helpfully arranged transfer from Catania for additional fee and they provided excellent hiking boots, wind jackets and a bakcpack for us. Highly recommended trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Our guide was so knowledgeable with a PhD in volcanic studies and we got to try a lot of amazing wine and food. Would highly recommend as you get to learn a lot about Etna, go inside a cave and explore a vineyard which would be hard to do on your own."
* A traveler said: "We saw more than I expected. Mt. Etna, the town of Taormina and the Corso Umberto. Walked to and sat in the Greek Theatre, and traveled up to the village of Castelmola. A more in-depth tour than what the ship offered."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. It was a jam packed van and our guide Antonio was very knowledgable. He answered all our questions and provided all help when needed. the lunch place was amazing and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Our guide was amazing and had a lot of knowledge about history. Lunch was customised based on our preference that was mainly panini and Catania red wine sourced from Etna. We saw churches, local markets, sea, churches, temple ruins."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)
- Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)
- Piazza Duomo
- Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi)
- Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Taormina Roman Odeon
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia