Top Sicily How to Get Around
478 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The guides were very prepared! You can visit all the major point of interest in the Mount Etna!"
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for a nice street tour of Catania with a side order of street food , then this is right for you. Anna our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city, its culture and the food. She was very personable, spoke English very well and was attentive. We really enjoyed being with her. The tour began at the Piazza del Duomo on time and headed to the fish market where we sampled some local cheese as well as paper cones of fried fish. We then headed deeper into the city center up and down the streets where we samples local arancini and cipolline as well as seltz-limone e sale drinks. We finished off the tour with some welcome granite. The length of the tour was about four hours. We had just enough time to walk back to the Catania Central Train Station to catch our train back north."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. The right amount of time on each island to enjoy everything they had to offer."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We saw more than I expected. Mt. Etna, the town of Taormina and the Corso Umberto. Walked to and sat in the Greek Theatre, and traveled up to the village of Castelmola. A more in-depth tour than what the ship offered."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giuseppe was very kind and knowledgeable, even though this was his first month touring. It is a nice tour, but do not expect to much from the caves and a lot of trekking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia