Top Sicily Hiking Tours
161 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal guides!! Great job, informative and professional staff. Well organized and great communication!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip made all the more enjoyable because of the knowledge and fun that Monica brought to the trip. Would strongly recommend to anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of the history of Etna whilst enjoying the amazing scenery. The local delicacies were an added bonus!!"
* A traveler said: "A unique experience and a Guisepe was a great guide provided us with great information about the volcano and the island history"
* A traveler said: "The energy of the tour was amazing and a real addition to the experience. The tour itself was something I have never experienced either and I am really glad I treated myself to this adventure!"
* A traveler said: "We took the trip to Etna with our guide, Giuseppe, who turned out to be a very easy-going and friendly person. We communicated well in English with him. Giuseppe told us interesting things about the volcano and guided us to beautiful views. Since the trip turned out to be too challenging to our kids, we agreed to take a shorter route. We had marvelous weather conditions and wonderful time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun, such wonderful pilots! 10/10 recommend! My seven year old daughter absolutely loved it, and the pilot even took her dinosaur along for the ride!"
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience of an active volcano. Our guide was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful which made the experience that much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend this tour for anyone seeking to explore and experience Mount Etna."
* A traveler said: "Definitely a bucket list experience. The guides were great and very informative! The sunset amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Etna during sunset. It was well organised and our tour guide Simone was very knowledgeable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Running Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Taormina Roman Odeon
- Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)
- Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)
- Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)
- Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)
- Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)
- Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)
- Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia