Top Sicily Food Tours
212 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Most memorable? Angelo, of course. The night was special, fun, and at times a challenge to the palette, and Angelo was the perfect guide through it all. Thank you for an evening worth remembering!"
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for a nice street tour of Catania with a side order of street food , then this is right for you. Anna our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city, its culture and the food. She was very personable, spoke English very well and was attentive. We really enjoyed being with her. The tour began at the Piazza del Duomo on time and headed to the fish market where we sampled some local cheese as well as paper cones of fried fish. We then headed deeper into the city center up and down the streets where we samples local arancini and cipolline as well as seltz-limone e sale drinks. We finished off the tour with some welcome granite. The length of the tour was about four hours. We had just enough time to walk back to the Catania Central Train Station to catch our train back north."
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. The guide was excellent and very knowledgeable about the area and the food markets. We tasted all different kinds of food and had a nice lunch at a local spot. A lot of walking but the pace was slow enough that we didn't notice how far we had walked."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the market was very informative, Manuela was extremely knowledgeable. Only wished the group was not so big and that young children were not included."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "cooking class was well organized and participated in making 7 different dishes----mainly fish. it was fun and delicious. the chef (Joe) and his staff were wonderful. very friendly and wanted everyone to enjoy the hands on class. loved it."
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was super knowledgable about the area and the history of Ortigia. All of the food and drinks we excellent. If you have the time, this is a great tour to take to get a mix of the history, culture and food of Siracusa."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time, very informative, fun and enjoyable class. Giovanni is a fab chef, make sure you go and eat at his restaurant! Definitely a great activity to try out whilst on Sicily!"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. From pick up and back, explained in detail obout scillian life, culture and traditions. I woyld definitely recommend him. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")
- Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)
- Corso Umberto I
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia