Top Sicily Transportation Services
356 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "My family of 6 arrived at PMO at our scheduled time and were met by our van driver with our name prominently displayed for identification. The van driver loaded our luggage and provided a comfortable, air conditioned transfer to our hotel. He was very pleasant and efficient - a good beginning to our vacation in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Francesco excellent driver and very informative. It is a long day but well worth the stops along the way. Thank you again Francesco you were great and we enjoyed your company. Bruce and Margaret Kirk"
* A traveler said: "Roberto and I had communicated several times via emails after I booked this transportation from the Catania Airport to a small town called Licata that is not a tourist destination so not easy to get to. As promised, Roberto was waiting just outside the terminal with my name on a sign. He was friendly and professional and I enjoyed the ride to my destination in a comfortable vehicle. If you are looking for a driver in Sicily, I highly recommend Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Driver was early. He did not speak English but allowed us to change our drop off location with another address. He was very friendly and helpful. Great service. Thank you for all your help!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very smooth and careful. Compared the most driving in the city, he was the best driver and I was not scared at all."
* A traveler said: "We were the oldest people in the group by about 25 years, however due to the expertise of the guides we had a fantastic experience. Quick tip, If you dont want to run the risk of loosing your glasses, bring contact lenses. I forgot my c/lenses and felt a little bit vulnerable because I couldnt always see the edges of the rocks clearly but the instructors were very patient with me and I felt safe at all times. A fantastic, very organised experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Fernando was wonderful ! He was accommodating to our needs and was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He even arrived ½ hour early ."
* A traveler said: "Salvatore was excellent. Prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. Spoke excellent English. Described the various landmarks we passed. Would highly recommend him."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)
- Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi)
- Corso Umberto I
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Villa Bellini
- Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")
- Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Aci Castello
- Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia