Top Sicily Extreme Sports
205 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time, very informative, fun and enjoyable class. Giovanni is a fab chef, make sure you go and eat at his restaurant! Definitely a great activity to try out whilst on Sicily!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The guides were very prepared! You can visit all the major point of interest in the Mount Etna!"
* A traveler said: "It Was wonderful , as it Was said in the publicity The travel was pleasant and arrests were really great"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day Since it wasnt the touristic period it was only me and my girlfriend on board We had an amazing guide who knows alot about sicily An excellent cook We took the 8 hour ride and for the price its so much worth it Highly recommend for anyone who would like a nice sailing tour with a wonderful guide 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was a very worthwhile trip! A fantastic way to see Sicily's lovely scenery and experience the beautiful wineries and culinary delights. Our driver was very knowledgeable and tailored our trip perfectly. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and enjoyable tour. It was also very interesting thanks to our guide Danilo, who conducted the tour in two languages very well."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is the best one for sure! The ETNA is an absolute must see and we fell in love with Castelmola... Our guide, Armando, was very helpful, answered all our question about the culture, the history of Sicile and made everything possible to please us. Even found a nice typical italian restaurant for us for lunch. I highly recommend this tour and the driver also!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)
- Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)
- Corso Umberto I
- Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)
- Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia