Jardins District Tours and Tickets
São Paulo's most exclusive destination, the Jardins District, is really a combination of the neighborhoods Jardim Paulista, Jardim América, Jardim Europa, Jardim Paulistano, as well as parts of Cerqueira César that extend southwest of Avenida Paulista — the city's main avenue of skyscraper offices.
Aptly for a district where the name translates to “gardens,” Jardins is famous for its green space, with many of its huge stucco villas and modern glass mansions surrounded by lawns and pools.
Jardins is home to hundreds of ritzy bars and restaurants, including D.O.M — named the world’s 7th best restaurant by Michelin. Rua Augusta, in particular, is lined with luxury hotels and restaurants, and where Augusta meets Rua Oscar Freire you'll find the flagship stores of designers including Dior, Cavalli, and Marc Jacobs. In Jardins, you’ll also find a number of important São Paulo's museums including the São Paulo Museum of Image and Sound, the Ema Gordon Klabin Cultural Foundation, the Museum of the Brazilian House, and the Brazilian Museum of Sculpture.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Jardins District
- Sao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)
- Paulista Avenue (Avenida Paulista)
- Museum of Image and Sound (MIS)
- Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)
- Hotel Unique
- Estádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)
- Ibirapuera Park
- Itaim Bibi
- Italian Building
- KidZania Sao Paulo
- Republic Square (Praça da República)
- Liberdade (Bairro da Liberdade)
- Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)
- Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)
- Sunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)