Top Rio de Janeiro Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in the culinary scene of Rio on this interactive evening at a small cooking studio. Learn about the flavors, ingredients and cooking techniques specific to Brazilian food from your instructor. Cook a meal, either Bahian seafood Moqueca or a black bean Feijoada, using what you learned and then enjoy the fruits of your labor. The class is limited to 7 participants to ensure an intimate experience and personalized attention.
Get an in-depth, compassionate tour of the Rocinha favela (the Brazilian term for shantytown) during this excursion via Jeep. With your in-the-know guide, meet the locals and observe their daily life, including visits to the neighborhood school and a street fair. Transportation from select hotels is provided.
An unique experience. Join me on a unforgettable trip around the largest Favela in Brazil. Through alleys and streets, see and learn about our history and social culture, all while going through unique places you can't find anywhere else in the world! - Dangerous? Not quite! Despite the claims of the Media and people who never actually visited us, the Rocinha Favela is one of the safest place in all Rio. Specially during local tour schedules! Have a 100% safe walk on a living urban history site with a local guide that is there to both accompany and take care of you. - What makes Lucky Tour different? The biggest difference between Lucky and other general Tour Agencies, it's that the your trip is made with a local guide, born and raised inside the Favela, that takes you through places that most Guides won't, mostly out of fear or they don't know the huge labyrinth that Rocinha can be. You can't leave Rio without visiting us! Everyone is equal in our place!
Spend a half day in Rio hiking up Two Brothers (Dois Irmãos) Mountain in the company of a private trekking guide. Get views of Gávea Rock, São Conrado, Leblon, and Ipanema beaches. Have a look around both Sitiê Ecological Park and Favela do Vidigal and enjoy round-trip transportation from Rio hotels.
What about visiting the biggest Aquarium in South American, the Olympic Boulevard and Kobra Graffiti art in the same day? Our drivers are all tour guides, they speak your language and will provide an unique experience in Rio de Janeiro. Our vehicles are very new, fully insuranced and very comfortable. The driver will stay with you for the duration of the tour. He will explain about the places and help you to make the best pictures ever! And now, because of ovid 19, we are following ALL the covid19 safety protocols. Please come and see Rio with us! We will make your trip memorable.
Get to know the authentic side of Rio on a guided tour to the Rocinha Favela. See what daily life is like for the residents getting a unique insight into its vibrant cosmos full of culture. Following pick-up at your place, the guide takes you on a private tour through Brazil’s largest slum. Get an insider perspective escorted by a resident guide through the maze-like network alleys and stairs. Stop by at businesses and chat with local residents to get a sense of the community. Get around visiting a handicraft fair, open-air markets, a resident’s house, see painted murals and get to know social works. In addition, take a moto-taxi ride up to the top of Rocinha to have breathtaking views over famous landmarks like Christ statue and beaches. After all that, visitors may want to have a superb typical Brazilian food at a local steakhouse. This is a socially-conscious tour that the majority of the payment is reverted to the resident guide that hosts the visit and gives utter support.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Rio de Janeiro?
The best Unique Experiences in Rio de Janeiro according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Rio de Janeiro are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rio de Janeiro experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Rio de Janeiro are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rio de Janeiro may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu) Tours & Tickets
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana) Tours & Tickets
- Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal) Tours & Tickets
- Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo) Tours & Tickets
- Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros) Tours & Tickets
- Bank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil) Tours & Tickets
- Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino) Tours & Tickets
- Botafogo Tours & Tickets
- AquaRio Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Angra Dos Reis Tours & Tickets
- Pedra Bonita Tours & Tickets
- Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema) Tours & Tickets
- Guanabara Bay Tours & Tickets
- Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara) Tours & Tickets
- Imperial Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao) Tours & Tickets
- Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Franca-Brasil Tours & Tickets
- Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia