Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela) Tours and Tickets
Located between the Dome Square and the Town Hall Square in Riga’s Old Town, Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela) is said to be one of the most beautiful streets in the city. Lined with colorful old buildings and paved with cobblestone, it has been the site for filming several movies and is home to a number of hotels. In addition to the rainbow of Art Nouveau buildings, the appearance of flowers nearly everywhere on Jauniela is notable, from the windows to the balconies.
Jauniela is popular with locals and visitors alike, with a variety of shopping, dining and nightlife options. Enjoy dinner in the Riga residence of a former Russian tsar, stay at the regal Neiburgs Hotel or visit the Riga Kino Museum, showcasing the history of Latvian and word cinema.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela)
- Riga Cathedral (Rigas Doms)
- Riga Old Town (Vecriga)
- House of the Blackheads (Melngalvju Nams)
- Small Guild (Maza Gilde)
- St Peter's Church
- Riga Town Hall Square (Ratslaukums)
- Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti)
- Riga Castle (Rigas Pils)
- Latvian National Opera (Latvijas Nacionala Opera un Balets)
- Albert Street (Alberta Iela)
- Riga Art Nouveau Museum (Jugendstila Muzejs)
- Classic Car Museum (Retro-Auto Muzejs)