Fort Bulnes (Fuerte Bulnes) Tours and Tickets
Visitors to Fort Bulnes, located atop an unforgiving hillside, will surely take note of the unprecedented lengths colonizers went to in order to stake their claim on such inhospitable land.
Ancient shipwrecks that line the coastal route between this popular destination and Punta Arenas serve as a reminder of just how treacherous travel could be. While the fort’s museum, which explores the colonization history in Southern Chile and replicas of a historic church, jail, post office and stables are definitely worth the trip, visitors agree that it’s the epic views from scenic trails and the ancient watchtower that prove to be most memorable.
Tours and Activities to Experience Fort Bulnes (Fuerte Bulnes)
- Strait of Magellan
- Magdalena Island (Isla Magdalena)
- Plaza Muñoz Gamero
- Magallanes Regional Museum (Braun-Menendez Palace)
- Maggiorino Borgatello Salesian Museum (Museo Salesian)
- Punta Arenas Cruise Port
- Punta Arenas Municipal Cemetery
- Tres Puentes Wetland (Humedal Tres Puentes)
- Nao Victoria Museum (Museo Nao Victoria)
- Penguin Colony of Otway Sound (Seno Otway)