Top Positano On the Water
97 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful views, nice Swimming-Spots and Emiglio was an excellent and friendly skipper! The best way to discover the amalfi-coast"
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Mario and Victoria were amazing guides. They were very accommodating and made us laugh all throughout the trip. We felt well taken care of and got to see plenty of the island grottos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I hate that I don’t remember our drivers name but he was so nice. Prompt and polite. Very friendly and answered any questions we had."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Since we were traveling and not reading our email we missed a couple emails from the wife of the captain on the day prior to the tour. Serena tracked us down through our hotel to alert us to potential bad weather the next day and that we may want to reschedule. Turns out the weather was perfect, but Serena wanted to make sure we were well taken care of and she did an excellent job coordinating...now on to the fun! Ivan the captain, met us at the pier between the bus station and beach--the boat is beautiful and well maintained. Ivan made sure we boarded the boat safely given the moving waves. We sat in the front of the boat and Ivan was the perfect host, making sure we got a bunch of photos together and saw all of the important sites along the Amalfi Coast on our way to Positano and Li Galli island for the sunset. Ivan had a cooler packed with waters, lemon soda, and of course prosecco which we enjoyed once Ivan positioned the boat in the perfect spot to see the sun as it set. Incredible experience with a great captain! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Salvatore was a great driver to get us through the mountains and back to the Naples airport. He arrived early and was waiting for us at the scheduled time. Vehicle was clean. Definitely would recommend Viator"
* A traveler said: "Marco has been a great guide! We had the opportunity to visit the entire costiera amalfitana in 7/8 Hours, Understanding its story as well as visiting wonderful hidden gems. I will definitely Recommended him to my friends! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my two friends met a great group of staff and tourists from all around the world. We were alarmed by the 9hour duration of this trip however it was worth every minute! Plus, unlimited drinks ;)"
* A traveler said: "Awesome what a beautiful place and the tour guide and skipper is fantastic. Highly recommend you will have a fab time"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Andrea was amazing! A lovely guide, we saw beautiful caves with him and he sailed the boat beautifully. Perfect day for my wife’s birthday. Thanks Andrea"
* A traveler said: "Roberto provided a memory that will last forever. We had a great time with him and hearing all of the history each city had to tell was an added perk to the trip as well. We will be back . An absolute pleasure with first class service and people."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend taking this tour. It's definitely the best way to see all the natural wonders Capri has to offer. The service was impeccable. We received a message confirming the tour, with detailed directions on where to meet. They arrived on time and took us to a nice looking boat with everything they promised."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of the Amalfi coast! Roberto was a great captain and knew all the spots to stop all day long!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia