Top Positano Sunset Cruises
16 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Since we were traveling and not reading our email we missed a couple emails from the wife of the captain on the day prior to the tour. Serena tracked us down through our hotel to alert us to potential bad weather the next day and that we may want to reschedule. Turns out the weather was perfect, but Serena wanted to make sure we were well taken care of and she did an excellent job coordinating...now on to the fun! Ivan the captain, met us at the pier between the bus station and beach--the boat is beautiful and well maintained. Ivan made sure we boarded the boat safely given the moving waves. We sat in the front of the boat and Ivan was the perfect host, making sure we got a bunch of photos together and saw all of the important sites along the Amalfi Coast on our way to Positano and Li Galli island for the sunset. Ivan had a cooler packed with waters, lemon soda, and of course prosecco which we enjoyed once Ivan positioned the boat in the perfect spot to see the sun as it set. Incredible experience with a great captain! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the coast. Our boat captain was very friendly and made sure we had a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Owing to some confusion resulting from setting the clocks back on October 27, our tour from Positano was postponed. We were in Positano only for that day but the tour operator (Alicia) made up for it by arranging a sunset cruise the next day from Sorrento, where we were actually staying. It ended up being a cruise for just the two of us (my husband and I) and we had a wonderful view of the sunset. The boat operator and manager were very nice, helpful and courteous and provided us with wine and appetizers. This was a wonderful experience and more than made up for the tour from Positano being cancelled. This tour operator does only small groups and really gives personalised care. They helped create a really memorable evening for us. The boat was nicely maintained and comfortable. The sunset was particularly fabulous that day too!! I am sure the tours from Positano are very well organized otherwise and it was no fault of theirs that the original tour had to be postponed."
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful views, nice Swimming-Spots and Emiglio was an excellent and friendly skipper! The best way to discover the amalfi-coast"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Marco has been a great guide! We had the opportunity to visit the entire costiera amalfitana in 7/8 Hours, Understanding its story as well as visiting wonderful hidden gems. I will definitely Recommended him to my friends! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Mario and Victoria were amazing guides. They were very accommodating and made us laugh all throughout the trip. We felt well taken care of and got to see plenty of the island grottos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great experience ! much better than we expected. The guys on the boat were great and very kind. I think it was sufficient for somebody who stays only 2 days on Amalfi coast and doesn't have 4-8 hours for a boat trip! It is a MUST DO for everybody who visit AMALFI!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice. Took us to a small waterfall and then in front of Sorrento port! It was a great experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amalfi Coast day trip by Exclusive boat from Positano or Praiano
- Semi-Private: Discover Sorrento and Capri - from Positano
- Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier
- Full-Day Private Sorrento & Amalfi Coast Tour from Positano
- Boat Excursion Capri Island: Small Group from Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia