Top Pisa Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
107 results | All Pisa Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a tour I wouldn’t miss in Pisa. Our tour guide, Silvia, was knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible with the crazy weather we had that day. She pointed out many things we would have missed and shared Pisa’s very interesting history."
* A traveler said: "A must when visiting Pisa. It was a small group of 12 people, hotel pick up and drop off was provided. We had a very knowledgeable guide, Luca for this tour. The towns are so quaint. The boat ride was a great way to view the villages from the water."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and was simply wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Andrea gave us a fab tour, pitched perfectly for the family (children aged 10 and 12) covering the Baptistry, Cathedral, Cemetery and Leaning Tower. We visited inside the Cathedral and Tower. Children were engaged."
* A traveler said: "From the beginning with David Di Giacomo was similar to a long lost friend: relaxed, kind, easy, knowledgeable, trusting, knew the deep and long history of Pisa and Italy, buildings, restaurants, cuisines, architecture, ruling families…all came alive and immersive. Pisa is a modern, beautiful, important ancient historical city and now I feel at home."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous street food tour learning about and tasting the delicacies of Pisa. Sarah was wonderful, very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Not to mention great wines and you get your steps in so as to offset the amount you eat. Defdo not have breakfast before going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was phenomenal to be able to climb the leaning tower and see the view from the top. To imagine how many people Thant climbed the steps because they were so worn!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour ended up being a private tour which was amazing in itself. Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgable and could answer all of our questions. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I’ve been very happy with Viator’s tours - this one was another example of a great tour guide who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. (Her name was Andrea, if I recall). She was very helpful and ensured the group was very well informed. She was entertaining and kept the group engaged. As we had both the wine option and tour, it worked out perfectly. We went to a local restaurant for the wine tasting after the main tour with approximately 90 minutes before our Tower Tour. The restaurant was excellent and the wines were very enjoyable (three local wines). We then went on the tour where we only had to wait about three minutes before entering. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was convenient to have one ticket for 4 areas of the monumental complex. We enjoyed visiting all 4 buildings as they gave us an insight into the history of the site."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and was great at managing our large group during a very busy summer season!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative tour with excellent guide. I can recommend the tour to anyone who wants to learn more about wines and in addition enjoy a very beautiful landscape."
* A traveler said: "We were fortunate to have Andrea as our guide. She did an excellent job bringing history alive with her story telling. She was comprehensive, accommodating and animated in her presentation. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable on the history geography and architecture of the place highly recommended, David is brilliant!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was made exciting and interesting for our 2 girls age 10. Had a quiz competition and the girls got some lovely little prizes.|Informative and educational for us and the girls. |Tour guide was knowledgable, good English and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Pisa with a fun team, and led by a person that grew up in Pisa and could tell us in depth items about the area. Including the world's best Gelato."
* A traveler said: "We were taken up into the Carrara marble mines by our guide Gabriele, who was very knowledgeable on the area and the mines. He took us in a jeep higher and higher into the mountains - and when we thought we couldn't go higher we did. The mines are mind blowing and looking back down at the road and pits one could mistake it for another planet. We visited on a wet rainy day which added to the air of mystery - although I suspect visiting on a sunny day is more pleasant and would allow visitors a spectacular view of the area. It was a very enjoyable tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent day trip, exactly as described. The driver was excellent - personable, helpful, and informative without being over-informative. The local guide in Siena also did a first rate job. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We took the train from Florence and went to Pisa. We just wanted a simple walking tour explaining the history in the Field of Miracles and that is what we got. It was perfect and then we could do the rest on our own."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous!! Loved this tour! Loved our driver Valter! He was VERY knowledgeable and VERY helpful! He took us to the best places and helped to make the trip what we wanted it to be!"
* A traveler said: "The two cities were fascinating. Our driver Emmy was terrific. Be aware that both cities are up hill. I have a problem walking. Both guides were very accommodating at where I was dropped off. Just take it slow and go into all the shops. We had beautiful weather."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria