Top Perugia Horse Carriage Rides
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Perugia Tours
Enjoy the highlights of Perugia in just hours without the hassle of a guidebook and map with this guided walking tour through the medieval town center. Stroll past top sights like Palazzo dei Priori, Rocca Paolina, Piazza IV Novembre, and the Roman aqueduct while learning about the city’s history and architecture from your guide. Stop to take in views from this hilltop town over the surrounding Umbrian countryside.
Travel deep into the vines through spectacular Assisi Valley in a carriage pulled by two magnificent horses. Experience a wine tour and tastings at a bio winery. Relaxed peace while learning the biological philosophy of the vineyards. A unique experience combining the rural life of the past, with modern bio consciousness based on the production of the highest quality food in full respect of the local natural resources. At the end, a delicious tasting * of biological wines and cold cuts.
We’ll firstly take a visit to the olive oil museum, where this precious product is illustrated through museum objects retracing its history and analyzing its countless virtues. Only a few steps away from this fascinating museum, and we are faced with 5000 years of history narrated through archaeological finds and artifacts that document the role of wine in Mediterranean civilization. And if it is true that knowing is at the basis of taste, at the end of the museum tour, we’ll enjoy a rich wine tasting and brunch in a prestigious winery, in which Torgiano wines and olive oils will be the undisputed protagonists. Travel deep into the vines through spectacular Assisi Valley in a carriage pulled by two magnificent horses. Experience a wine tour and tastings at a bio winery. Enjoy the relaxed pace while learning of the biological philosophy of the vineyards.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Horse Carriage Rides in Perugia?
The best Horse Carriage Rides in Perugia according to Viator travelers are:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Perugia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Perugia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Perugia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Perugia may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets