Top Paris Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Paris Tours
Sort by: Featured
Ensure a memorable night out in Paris with a gourmet dinner cruise along the Seine River. Float past the city’s famed monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Ile de la Cité aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. Soak up the magic of Paris from an onboard dining room while enjoying a gourmet 3-course meal. Please note that Champagne and live music are also included on select 8:30pm departures.
Indulge your inner romantic on an atmospheric evening cruise down the Seine and see the City of Lights at its most magical. Dine on a decadent 4-course dinner, accompanied by live music on-board, as you float past illuminated landmarks like the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower.
On this Paris dinner cruise, glide along the Seine aboard an intimate La Marina de Paris boat, and enjoy a 3-course meal while admiring riverfront sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, and the Louvre. The glass-enclosed boat provides unobstructed views and photo ops, allowing you to soak up the romantic atmosphere of Paris lit up at night. Options are available to exclude drinks from your experience.
This Seine River dinner or lunch cruise is a relaxing way to view Paris landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Admire the waterfront sights and pass under bridges such as the Pont Neuf as you savor a gourmet 3-course meal, paired with a glass or half bottle of Champagne. Enjoy exquisite cuisine and fine service aboard a La Marina de Paris glass-enclosed boat.
Sit down to a 3-course Gallic dinner and pass Paris' top sites on this 4-hour evening cruise on the Seine River. From the panoramic windows of the dining room, look out at the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Ile de la Cité, Pont Alexandre III, and other glittering waterfront sights. Upgrade to include Champagne, cocktails, wine, or beer, and head to the top deck for open-air views of the City of Light.
Take in some of Paris's most iconic sights and enjoy a three-course dinner with this Seine River cruise and dinner experience combo. You'll sit down for a three-course meal in a glassed-in bistro with great views of the Eiffel Tower. You'll also get the chance to take an hour-long sightseeing cruise down the river, either before or after your meal.
Paris is one of the most romantic cities in the world and an evening cruise down the illuminated Seine is the perfect way to ramp up the romance. This cruise includes a delicious 3-course dinner and Champagne along with spectacular views of Paris icons such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre Museum.
Glide down the River Seine while enjoying a gourmet 3-course lunch aboard a Bateaux Parisiens river cruise. Soak up views of riverside attractions like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and Musée d'Orsay as you dine on seasonal selections from an à la carte menu, accompanied by wine. Enjoy live entertainment and a welcome glass of Champagne for a bubbly beginning to the experience.
Make sightseeing in the French capital easy with a Big Bus tour of Paris. Enjoy the convenience of hop-on hop-off access at any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio-commentary, available in 11 languages.
Let yourself be guided during a dinner aboard the first 100% electric boat on the Seine. Your table will allow you to enjoy the most beautiful view of the monuments of Paris. A pleasant and silent journey, to rediscover the falsely asleep capital at night and finish at the foot of the illuminated Eiffel Tower. At the table, the story unfolds like a scenario, in several acts, punctuated by the cuisine of chef Pierre Marty. Example of a 4-course menu: Amuse bouche Starter: Hot guinea fowl, pigeon and foie gras pâté Main course: Back of turbot, purple artichoke, squid ink marinière jus Dessert: All chocolate Paris with crispy praline Example of a 5-course menu: Amuse bouche 1st Starter: Bean, cherry and fresh almond salad 2nd Starter: Buckwheat cookpot, zucchini, black olives and bitter sprouts Main course: Blue lobster, radish, fennel and lemongrass Main course: Culoiseau poultry, chanterelles and corn Dessert: Strawberry Melba our way
Make unforgettable memories with your loved one in the City of Lights on this Valentine's Day Seine River cruise with 5-course dinner and live music. Hop aboard your Bateaux Parisiens sightseeing boat beneath the Eiffel Tower and cruise onto the Seine River. Gaze over the UNESCO–listed waterfront and admire top attractions including the Musée d’Orsay, the Grand Palais and Notre Dame Cathedral. Take a seat at your table as the city lights drift slowly by and enjoy a romantic 5-course dinner in the company of your special someone.
If you're in Paris on Valentine's Day, spend the evening on a Bateaux-Mouches dinner cruise for romantic views of the River Seine. You'll feast on a 4-course meal of elegant dishes such as foie gras and sea bass, plus dessert and a glass of Champagne.
About Dinner Cruises in Paris
One of the most memorable ways to view Paris’ iconic skyline is on a cruise down the Seine River, and the UNESCO-listed riverbanks are even more atmospheric in the evening hours. Not sure which dinner cruise to choose? See below for our top picks.
- See the City of Light illuminated on an evening cruise
- Spot Paris attractions such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Parisian Statue of Liberty, and the Louvre from the water
- Tuck into a 3-course dinner of bistro-style or gourmet cuisine, with optional wine or Champagne
- Enjoy onboard entertainment, live music, or audio commentary
- Dinner cruises can last from 75 minutes to 4 hours
- Boats are either open-air or have glass windows to ensure panoramic views
- Some cruises include hotel pickup and drop-off
- Celebrate special occasions such as New Year’s Eve and Bastille Day with a dinner cruise and watch the fireworks onboard
A Seine River dinner cruise is the perfect addition to a day of sightseeing, and booking a combo tour is a great way to save both time and money. See the city from all angles with skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower followed by a dinner cruise, or ensure an unforgettable evening by pairing your cruise with a cabaret performance at the legendary Moulin Rouge.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Paris?
The best Dinner Cruises in Paris according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Montparnasse Tours & Tickets
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) Tours & Tickets
- 11th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Sorbonne Tours & Tickets
- Sèvres National Ceramics Museum Tours & Tickets
- Galerie Vivienne Tours & Tickets
- Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard) Tours & Tickets
- 12th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre) Tours & Tickets
- 2nd Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur) Tours & Tickets
- Château de Malmaison Tours & Tickets
- Café de Flore Tours & Tickets
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Savoye Tours & Tickets
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo) Tours & Tickets
- Petit Palais Tours & Tickets
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur Tours & Tickets
- Nouvelle Eve Tours & Tickets
- Galeries Lafayette Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur