Top Palermo Shore Excursions
69 results | All Palermo Tours
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Most memorable? Angelo, of course. The night was special, fun, and at times a challenge to the palette, and Angelo was the perfect guide through it all. Thank you for an evening worth remembering!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful..we loved Cefalù…and Michael was fantastic. Very thorough and explained well… The trip was all I imagined and even more. This was also thanks to Michael."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, although the weather was quite bizarre (rain, sun, rain again), the tour itself is a very nice one"
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the sights we saw. He showed us things which we would never have seen. He was very responsive to our questions and we even discussed subjects in present day Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip. Very knowledgeable guide. Stopped for a fabulous local lunch. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "There were 8 of us, including 3 children. We enjoyed the trip and the areas we visited. Our driver was very pleasant, a good driver, and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the trip. We would have liked more time in arrive, but no fault of our driver."
* A traveler said: "Our family of six could not have been more delighted with our tour of Palermo. Our driver, Cristian, was good humored, helpful and obliging and our guide, Salvatore di Bella, was incredible. His in depth knowledge of history provided us with background to the various sights, and his description of the relationship between the sects and important personage while viewing the Monreale Cathedral was awesome. I cannot begin to describe the enriching effect that his sincerity and humanity had upon our trip."
* A traveler said: "We loved learning the history of the area, seeing so many beautiful churches, and lunch in Mondello! A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Sal and Umberto were great hosts. Lots of info and free time for lunch and shopping. We had a comfortable van and took lots of photos. 3 of 4 of us are from Italian/Sicilian heritage."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was fantastic and although expecting a child at any moment he never appeared nervous or rushed. He took his time explaining everything we saw. He was hired as a driver but was knowledgeable and professional enough to be a guide. He made the long drive interesting for us and my 14 year old son. Having had a son the night he dropped us off he arranged our transport to the airport several days later with an excellent driver and a very comfortable van. I would highly recommend Daniel for any travel trough Sicily and be ready for an informative experience beyond just transportation."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Giovanni, made this trip so enjoyable! He picked us up at our hotel in a comfortable car, gave us water, and provided stories, tips, and history throughout the drive, and even after the trip. Well worth the price. Adequate time for seeing top destinations. Highly recommend- ask for Giovanni!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio