Top Palermo 4WD Tours
16 results | All Palermo Tours
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful..we loved Cefalù…and Michael was fantastic. Very thorough and explained well… The trip was all I imagined and even more. This was also thanks to Michael."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "Marco the chef is very charismatic and funny. He gave us great tips in the market and in the kitchen. We had a great translator, Julia who gave us insight not just about cooking but also about life in Palermo. By the time we sat down for lunch, it was more like eating and hanging out with friends. What a fun day! I will take any of Fabrizio Cavallaro’s tours."
* A traveler said: "Most memorable? Angelo, of course. The night was special, fun, and at times a challenge to the palette, and Angelo was the perfect guide through it all. Thank you for an evening worth remembering!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the market was very informative, Manuela was extremely knowledgeable. Only wished the group was not so big and that young children were not included."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio