Tempozan Harbor Village
Located on the waterfront of Osaka Bay about 20 minutes outside of the central business district, Tempozan Harbor Village comprises a modern shopping and entertainment complex where many of Osaka’s top attractions are located.
At the heart of the village towers the Tempozan Ferris Wheel, the largest and tallest ferris wheel on the planet until the opening of the London Eye. The sixty passenger carriages on the massive wheel take passengers to a height of more than 350 feet for spectacular views of Osaka, the harbor and Mount Rokko. Also in Tempozan Harbor Village, the Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan) ranks among the world’s biggest and is home to nearly 600 species of marine creatures.
The Suntory Museum cultural complex hosts various art and design exhibitions and also houses a massive IMAX Theater complex with a 3D screen. Hungry visitors can head to the Tempozan Marketplace to sample from the Japanese food court offerings.
From Tempozan Harbor Village, travelers can catch a ferry shuttle to Universal Studios, Universal City Walk or Universal City JR Station. The village is also reachable via Osaka Station on the Chuo Line.
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Universal Studios Japan
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- Osaka Central Fish Market
- Spa World
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Hozenji Yokocho
- Utsubo Park
- Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)