Top Naples Classes & Workshops
59 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "The cook was great, fun, passionate and we got to try every step of the pizza making including putting the pizza in the pizza stove. We all loved it! Would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I had an incredible time learning how to make ravioli and tagliatelle. Ricardo was an amazing host, very knowledgeable and friendly, and the restaurant staff were very accommodating and chatty. Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Naples for a few days"
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great teacher, we learn to make pizza dough and a margherita in the napolitan way ! It was fun and tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent! My business team (8 persons) all found the experience rich and enlightening. Tour guide had deep knowledge of archeology and provided a great experience. There was only one issue, and it was not the fault of the tour guide. The link Viator sent to our business address was blocked as most external non-company emails are flagged for security. I had to ask my team to copy then link to their personal computers which also had some issues. The tour guide jumped to the rescue immediately and set up a separate ZOOM call which then worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Suurepärane kogemus! Suurepärane vastuvõtja! Great experience! Host was amazing guy! You must to visit this place."
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our trip. Amazing hosts, great teaching, beautiful view, and of course a delicious dinner. We got to learn how to make both gnocchis and raviolis. Which were then cooked and served to us on a table with a beautiful view of Naples and coupled with a tasty Prosecco bottle. Pickup and dropoff was definitely a great bonus as it allowed for easy planning."
* A traveler said: "Was a terrific experience, great host, informative chef, was absolutely a highlight of our trip to Italy. Would recommend this to anyone looking for something unique to do."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our cooking class with Giavanna and Anna immensely! The class was hands on, led by 2 sisters who were warm, friendly and experienced cooks. We felt like we made 2 new friends, that I would love to go back and see again. I would highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. A true Italian experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Our title of this review says it all. Emanuela welcomed us into her home as though we were family. She shared her deep knowledge and skill of traditional Napoli cuisine in a way easily replicated at home. And, we have made a new friend. Can’t wait to share what we learned from Cesarina Emanuela with our family and friends."
* A traveler said: "If you want to learn everything right about pizza making, this is the ultimate class!My instructor for this class was Peter, whose teaching method combined both a demo followed by a hands- on experience starting with the pizza dough,proper kneading and proofing, next fresh topping ingredients, I mean FRESH, as I picked basil from the school's herb garden! Peter's expertise in the field is amazing , going through the history of pizza, and explaining the role of each ingredient and rationale for why we add it in order.The staff was so friendly, facility so clean, and all the equipment topnotched! My trip to Naples to take the class was so worth the miles! And the finished product, I would say is the best tasting pizza there is.Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a lovely evening with our pasta maestro Flavio in a wonderful Countryside house in Naples. The pasta we made together tasted outstanding, we lived the real Italianita. Thank you Flavio"
* A traveler said: "It was rainy day in Naples and this workshop was such a good idea! We cooked 2 types of pasta and 2 different pizzas, it was amazing! I thought making pasta is something out of my skills but we learned so many useful tips and already tried to cook pasta at home! It worked! Thanks Savior, for such an amazing and fun evening! Dasha and Paul"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The personal touch of the host Elinda Cipriani and her technique was really good. She was very particular about everything and very friendly. Loved every part of it and the dishes were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Best gnocchi we’ve ever eaten! And we learned from an amazing chef! 10/10 recommend! Such an incredible experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)
- Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)
- Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)
- Centro Storico
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)
- Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Galleria Umberto I
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia