Top Mellieha Half-day Tours
26 results | All Mellieha Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a must do tour. Such beautiful sights of the caves and coastline. And the Market in Marsaxlokk is impressive. It's was 42 degrees very hot unusual heat wave but plenty places to grab ice creams and drinks to escape the heat. Thanks viator for lovely tour."
* A traveler said: "Malta trip was wonderful. We had a private van that took us all over this gorgeous island. We did some walking through a Palace and towns. Our guide was super. She was a local that knew her way around this island. I would recommend the tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "What can I say except for brilliant. The your guide was extremely knowledgeable about the 3 different temples in which we saw that day. It was a wonderful trip. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A very nice trip, much fun, just to recommend .. My travel guide was very careful with small group, so we could stop where we like it and do pics and we had time to visit interesting places"
* A traveler said: "This was almost enjoyable day. Our tour guide was very good. The places were good to visit. Recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Donna was excellent and enhanced our experience. There were six family members on our tour ranging from retired to 11 and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We loved Malta. Our guide, a wonderful lady, she met us on the pier and our tour ended up being a private tour of Malta. She was amazing, knew Malta very well, and went above and beyond for our tour. We would love to return to Malta for an extended stay."
* A traveler said: "The organization was very friendly. The guiding was professional. We certainly enjoyed this tour . We recommend this tour for families and couples."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide was wonderful. The pickup at hotel by Gordon was very punctual and the added touch of providing water was appreciated. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful area. Nice and clean unlike other Greece large cities I visited. We had a lovely guide, Angele. She knew her history and was a native of Malta. A lot of walking but well worth the adventure. Our guide took us to the key parts of the cities and was so knowledgeable of the areas. The history is rich and unforgettable. The cathedral was a highlight. The history of the Maltese people and the Knights is so interesting. Those of you who watched the Game of Thrones will enjoy the tour. She pointed out many places filming locations took place. Over-all, a very good tour and a wonderful tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia