Top Malta Food & Drink
28 results | All Malta Tours
* A traveler said: "A really great tour! Leant a lot about the history in Valleta and was great to try some traditional food of Malta."
* A traveler said: "Blue Grotto was very nice scenery. The mediterranean is beautiful clear blue water, I enjoyed it. Too bad the boats weren't running to check out the caves. The sunday market was also interesting alot of merchandise worth checking out. I love everything about this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely fantastic. My partner and I had a great time making the chocolate and the informative talk was great. We can’t thank the incredible staff enough. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We spent amazing morning with our guide, he picked us and our bags in front of our accomodation and drop us at the airport later. He took us to great places, we shotted great pictures, great choice to spend morning before flight. We saw much and had a great time. Guide was polite, interesting and we recommend him to the others"
* A traveler said: "Josof was an amazing guide. Very social. Explained a little history, what the best places are to visit and let us have one hell of a swim in the crystal lagoon and blue lagoon. Defenitly recommand it."
* A traveler said: "Chris the tour operators was fantastic. Very knowledgable about the city of Valletta (he’s been at our guide there for 17 years). The food was great, starting with traditional Maltese breakfast of ricotta and pea (separate) patizzi. Then onto coffee and chocolate produced here in Malta then onto traditional lunch and beers (very interesting and tasty.) Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Christian had many good stories about the history of Malta and Valetta especially and seemed very passionate about it. Can recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about both chocolate and wine. The way the wines changed with each chocolate was amazing. Our hostess was incredibly knowledgeable and so much fun. She really taught us a lot but made the experience interesting and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Malta who has an interest in either wine or chocolate."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Chris, not only learning about Malta's history and the key attractions in each area we visited. Also eating a lot of Maltese food."
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Michael is passionate about sailing and keeps his beautiful monohull sailboat, Nushen, in tip-top shape. We had an amazing experience checking out the blue lagoon and sailing along the coast. Super personable as well. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kenneth excellent driver. Exceeded all expectations! Meridiana Winery spectacular tour and wine tasting. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "A great experience, Julia was informative, entertaining and charming. Not just a great history lesson but I also learnt a lot about maltese culture, food and gained a real insight into maltese people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rotunda of Xewkija
- Ta’ Xbiex
- Popeye Village Malta (Sweethaven Village)
- Malta Maritime Museum
- Port of Valletta
- Grand Harbour
- Marsamxett Harbour
- Church of St. Paul's Shipwreck
- Hagar Qim
- Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens
- Splash & Fun Water Park
- St. James Cavalier Centre for Creativity (Spazju Kreattiv)
- Mosta Dome
- San Anton Gardens
- Malta Falconry Centre
- Malta at War Museum
- BirdPark Malta
- Malta 5D
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Mgarr
- Things to do in Tunisia
- Things to do in Albania
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Peloponnese