Top Langhe-Roero and Monferrato Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Langhe-Roero and Monferrato Tours
A visit to the Piedmont region cannot be considered complete without having seen the cellars; this experience makes it possible thanks to a guided tour of a vineyard and a cellar, followed by a tasting of local wine. With a regional wine expert as a guide, you will get to know all the stages of production according to the seasons and discover the local food, with tastings of walnuts, cold cuts and cheeses.
Savor the famous wines of Piedmont with this 4-hour guided wine tour of Barolo. Take in gorgeous views on a drive through the Langhe region, and visit a family-run wine estate to sample at least three of their wines. Enjoy some free time at the end of the day for souvenir shopping.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
With this unique experience you will have the chance to paint with a local artist in her "bottega" in the heart of the Langhe, discovering her secrets and learning this unique technique: how to pour wine on paper making ART!!! How it begins the creative process that produces the final work of art starting from a simple stain, respecting nature and underlining the uniqueness of color of wine. After the lesson you will enjoy a typical Italian "Aperitivo" in a nearby wine shop. More than a simple drink, the aperitif is the quintessence of the Italian lifestyle, a friendly moment spent in good company to relax in front of a good glass of excellent wine accompanied by delicious snacks.
I am a wine maker based in Alba, Piedmont. I have over 25 years' experience in the wine industry - making and selling wine - meaning no one else in the region can offer you as much experience, allied to a wider understanding of the wine world outside Piemonte. My tours are all private, and you can try my wines!
Discover the world of Barolo wine. Visit a family estate, tour the beautiful vineyard UNESCO World Heritage Site and taste its great Barolo’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato?
The best Classes & Workshops in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato are taking additional safety precautions?
These Langhe-Roero and Monferrato experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets