* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Kiyomi was excellent guide. She is such a sweet helpful person. We learned so much about the sites we visited. I highly recommend the tour and especially Kiyomi"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience even in the rain. My rickshaw driver Chikokoma was very nice and did a good job showing me the different temples and sites around Bamboo Forest as well as Bamboo Forest itself. I would definitely recommend this tour. The foot soak and massage afterward were wonderful and I was glad to have done this."
* A traveler said: "The instructor is very knowledgeable and friendly. The course took 1.5hr from basic knowledge to sake tasting with and without food. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "A must do if you are in Kyoto. My husband and I had the best time with our master Emily. They speak a perfect English and they were so careful to make sure we are all fine :) I'm simply loved my experience and the tea was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Night time tour through the streets of Kyoto that was equal parts informative and funny. So many great historical, cultural, religious and political insights accompanied with some excellent food stops! Definitely worth booking, particularly if it is your first time in Kyoto like it was ours"
* A traveler said: "Kai did and excellent job (beyond expectations) with our photography shoot in Kyoto. He is very talented and relaxed with the kids and makes good conversation. He know just where to go for the perfect shot. We covered a lot of ground and got a wide variety of photos. Can’t recommend him enough!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely experience set along the Philospher's Path. With a great informative teacher. Can't wait to receive my cup!"
* A traveler said: "Hey there! I loved the Kyoto tour hosted by Akie San & Keiko San. They were funny, knowledgable and super interactive. Can't wait to get to Kyoto in real life!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun and sights to see Teppet was an excellent guide, extremely knowledgeable, and easy to understand,"
* A traveler said: "Mia, our guide was nothing short of fantastic. She gave local knowledge and more importantly a part of herself. She was passionate, informative and nothing short of exceptionable. Very good highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour around the Saga-Arashiyama area. Lots of nature and great food. Guide was very kind and knowledgeable, he even gave us tips on what to do in Kyoto after the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kiku, was wonderful. Nice quick way to see highlights of city in one day. She also took us to a nice restaurant and explained Japanese menu items."
* A traveler said: "This is my second time booking the tour as I had a great time the first time. Ross was really great tour guide. It was the perfect tour for our trip in Kyoto. Highly recommended, a must do when in Kyoto!"
* A traveler said: "Mie was our tour guide who was excellent. She was flexible with her itinerary and we saw so much. When we return to Kyoto later in the year we'll ask for Mie again."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely tour which took us around the quiet streets of Kyoto to visit temples and shrines. The bikes were well maintained. The route was very flat so easy cycling"
* A traveler said: "A super-fun family activity! The show was excellent and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and the private dinner with maiko was incredible. Learned everything you could, and even got to play some drinking games."
Frequently Asked Questions
- To-ji Temple
- Gion Corner
- Byodo-in Temple
- Teramachi Street
- Kamogawa River (Kamo River)
- Ninna-ji Temple
- Eikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Saiho-ji Temple
- Tofuku-ji Temple
- Kyoto National Museum
- Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Trail
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum
- Kodai-ji Temple
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Shimogamo-jinja Shrine
- Hosen-in Temple
- Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion)
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Kyoto Imperial Palace (Kyoto Gosho)
- Nijo-jo Castle
- Sanjusangen-do Temple
- Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha)
- Arashiyama Park
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture