Sannenzaka & Ninenzaka
While the neighborhood is particularly scenic during cherry blossom season in spring, it’s also at its most crowded. If you’re planning a visit for this time of year, opt for an evening visit to avoid the worst of the crowds.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Sannenzaka & Ninenzaka?
What else should I know about attractions in Kyoto?
- Kyoto Temple Guide
- Best Gardens in Kyoto
- Nara Tours from Kyoto
- Top 5 Foods
- Sake Tasting in Kyoto
- How to Experience Cherry Blossom Season in Kyoto
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Spring
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Fall
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Winter
- Top Shopping Spots in Kyoto
- How to Get Around in Kyoto
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Kyoto