Kamogawa River (Kamo River)
The most frequented spot on the Kamogawa River is in the Gion district of Tokyo. Shimbashi neighborhood is on the east bank, and Pontocho neighborhood is on the west bank. The most popular time to visit is at sunset.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kamogawa River (Kamo River)?
What else should I know about attractions in Kyoto?
- Pontocho Alley
- Gion Corner
- Kennin-ji Temple
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- Nishiki Market
- Shoren-in Temple
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum
- Kodai-ji Temple
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Sannenzaka & Ninenzaka
- Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu)
- Kyoto Handicraft Center
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Kyoto National Museum
- Kyoto Temple Guide
- Best Gardens in Kyoto
- Nara Tours from Kyoto
- Top 5 Foods
- Sake Tasting in Kyoto
- How to Experience Cherry Blossom Season in Kyoto
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Spring
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Fall
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Winter
- Top Shopping Spots in Kyoto
- How to Get Around in Kyoto
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Kyoto