Helsinki Central Station
Daily waiting room hours 5am-2am
Kaivokatu 1, Helsinki, Finland, 00100
The Helsinki Central Railway Station can be found in Kluuvi, which is part of central Helsinki. As the central hub in the city, it is easy to reach the station with a variety of public transport options.
Recommend this tour in Helsinki to see the best of everything
I had such a great time on this tour. It was the perfect mix of driving, walking- a little free time- a lot of history and we touched on all of the key places to see in Helsinki. The church within the rock (has a much longer and complicated name) was my favorite site followed by Suomenlinna. You do need a decent level of fitness for this tour and the walk in Suomenlinna is uneven and can be difficult at times.
npiron, Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Helsinki Central Station?
What else should I know about attractions in Helsinki?
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Ateneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)
- Amos Rex
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Helsinki Swedish Theatre
- Port of Helsinki
- Helsinki Music Centre (Musiikkitalo)
- Parliament House of Finland (Eduskuntatalo)
- Tennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)
- Helsinki Cathedral (Tuomiokirkko)
- Helsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori)
- Café Ursula
- HAM Helsinki Art Museum
- Helsinki City Hall (Kaupungintalo)
- National Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)
- Helsinki City Museum