Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki
Put on your 3D glasses and buckle up for a fun cinematic experience. The ride over Helsinki takes around 12 minutes and visitors can choose from a single or a multiple show ticket, which offers access to other 4D animation films such as Penguins, Island Coaster, and Hot Pursuit. Discounted admission tickets to the attraction are available with a Helsinki Card.
Things to Know Before You Go
Travelers on a budget should opt for cost-effective combo tickets for the Flying Cinema Tour and Sea Life Helsinki or the Skywheel.
The experience is suitable for families but there’s a minimum age of five years old.
The Flying Cinema Café serves a range of drinks and snacks, including alcoholic beverages.
How to Get There
The Flying Cinema Tour of Helsinki is located on the waterfront of Katajanokka island, right next to the Skywheel Helsinki. The closest tram station is Tove Janssonin, which is a 2-minute walk away.
When to Get There
The cinema is open daily year-round and, although there can be lines on summer weekends, film showings are every 15 minutes so it’s unlikely that you’ll have to wait for long.
Exploring Helsinki’s Attractions
The Flying Cinema Tour lets you fly over and peek inside attractions such as the Uspenski Cathedral, the Rock Church, Linnanmäki Amusement Park, and Suomenlinna Sea Fortress. You’ll also get to see the Olympic Stadium, the Presidential Palace, and the Market Square as you fly along the coast, past the Sibelius Monument and Hietaniemi Beach, and admire views over Lake Päijänne.
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Market Square (Kauppatori)
- Sederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)
- Helsinki City Museum
- Helsinki City Hall (Kaupungintalo)
- Café Ursula
- Helsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori)
- Helsinki Cathedral (Tuomiokirkko)
- Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Helsinki Swedish Theatre
- Design Museum (Designmuseo)
- Port of Helsinki
- Ateneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)
- Military Museum of Finland
- Mannerheim Museum
- Helsinki Central Station