Top Girona Outdoor Activities
35 results | All Girona Tours
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was a great way to see all of Girona. So much history in such a beautiful town with many picture perfect stops. For Game of Thrones fans this tour definitely will let you see where major scenes were filmed at. Carolina was very enthusiastic and informative! I strongly recommend you book this tour with her!"
* A traveler said: "Ona was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. She speaks English quite well. I personally learned so much about Girona as well as about the sites for filimg the Game of Thrones!"
* A traveler said: "Had this trip booked for my boyfriend's birthday gift. We loved it from the setting of the balloon (really an impressive view) , soaring in the air with an amazing view to the smooth landing. Both guides were very benevolent, welcoming and eager to share their passion! Had a great time with them."
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible experience. Not only were the views and ride amazing, but I felt very well taken care of throughout and the guide was doing the tour in two languages simultaneously. I would absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent activity. Very patient and helpful trainers. Would have loved to even dive deeper. Thanks for capturing videos"
Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.
* A traveler said: "Best money spent while in Lloret de Mar. Enjoyed smooth sailing and the beautiful views along the coast, an hour and a half of swimming, lots of fish and couple of beautiful and harmless (so I learned) jellyfish around. Plenty room on the catamaran for everyone, nice atmosphere with fun music, with choices of cold drinks. Although, I was solo traveler, perhaps the only one, I didn't get bored, I had a great time. This was so worth it, great way to spend the day away from the crowded beach. Will repeat."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing. The beach is stunning, the staff is so much fun : Elias made us laugh the whole time, cheered us up, taught us a lot about the marine life and the surrounding area. When we were done we had lunch at the little restaurant on the beach, which was the best way to end this experience. 100% recommend this, do not hesitate!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very classical boat trip as I know it from other islands and this how I rate it. For me and my 5 year old son the goal was to see more of the island in an easy and pleasant way - by boat. And this is what we got - we could see how the beach looks like on the south-west and we made a stop at two. First one was already a beautiful start but the second one is a real paradise in the Mediterranean. Of course there are some other guests there and it is no hideaway but if you expect a full beach and then find plenty of space on the beach and in the sea it is a nice surprise. What exceed my expectations was the fact that at both stops we could get off the boat easily and take our stuff with us to the beach - I actually thought we will have to jump off the boat for a swim. Could be fun too but maybe not so nice for small children and their parents. And the staff is nice and friendly, the paelia was really tasty and even the music was a great mix for the setting. I would love to have the same crew and setting go to discover the rest of the island. What I would add : - a comfortable way to jump to the water from the boat and climb back up - a bit of a prolonged journey to also see Cala Galdana - just to pass by, no stops needed"
* A traveler said: "The Hot Air Balloon ride was incredible and one of a lifetime! It was a very scenic, safe, comfortable, and beautiful experience. The driver, Aleix, was very knowledgeable, professional, kind, and he helped to make the ride worthwhile and very meaningful. Aleix explained everything well, in both Spanish and English. In addition to being a spectacular experience, he made the balloon ride so much fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées