Top Girona Art & Culture
42 results | All Girona Tours
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was a great way to see all of Girona. So much history in such a beautiful town with many picture perfect stops. For Game of Thrones fans this tour definitely will let you see where major scenes were filmed at. Carolina was very enthusiastic and informative! I strongly recommend you book this tour with her!"
* A traveler said: "Ona was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. She speaks English quite well. I personally learned so much about Girona as well as about the sites for filimg the Game of Thrones!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so glad that we went on this tour with Susanna. She was interesting, engaging, and extremely knowledgeable. She shared her vast knowledge of the interesting history, folklore and legends about the town. I would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out with Susanna and Carme visiting some stunning locations along the coast. Both are very knowledgeable, friendly and were happy to answer all our questions, including those in relation to the imminent referendum on the region's independence. Would highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about the phenomenal tour guides who showed us a perfectly wonderful day in Girona and Besalu. Marc and Carmen are extremely capable, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Don't consider seeing these beautiful medieval cities with any other guides than Marc & Carmen/Viator! You will be very happy & well cared for. Gorgeous cities!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide and driver were hospitable and friendly. Note that there is quite a bit of time in the car."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Marc was incredibly gracious and accommodating, and extremely well-informed. This was a tour guide who loved and understood his subject material, and it showed. I absolutely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bus turned up outside our hotel at exactly the time they said, 1pm. As we were first pick up it was a 2 1/2 hr trek to Barcelona because of having to do so many pick ups but tour guide was very helpful and trip was everything we could hope for. Got back to hotel just after midnight."
* A traveler said: "Marc was a wonderful guide and host. He combines a passion for his home province with the experience of his history background to make this a memorable tour. Marc is great with details and interesting bits of trivia. His communication is excellent and his English is perfect. The wine tasting was fun and not intimidating at all. The roads are twisty so wear your sea bands or take your Dramamine. My family really enjoyed all the aspects of this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My husband LOVES Game of Thrones....our tour guide showed him where a lot of scenes were filmed..."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular tour of Jewish history in Girona and Besalu. We ended up being the only ones on the tour, but Marc and Carmen did not disappoint. Marc was amazing with his knowledge of Jewish history and culture, pointing out not just the obvious things but also small facts and things that are personal to someone with Jewish heritage. We went to Besalu first, which was crucial to beating tour bus crowds. We had the city to ourselves. Carmen obtained the mikveh key and we were the only ones in there. In Girona,thew Jewish museum was great, and our tour of the town featured interesting stories of other religions and Spanish history. Can't say enough about Marc - he answered every question from historical and current points of view, and he really cared that we understood what he was saying. This tour was a highlight of our time in Spain. We caught an early train from Barcelona just for the day, and it was totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Quim met us for a private tour which included lots of historical facts as well as Game of Thrones filming stories. We loved the special treats at the end. He even went out of his way to do something special for my husband's birthday at the end. You will leave much better informed about the culture and history of Girona."
* A traveler said: "Susana was very knowledgeable and provided a wonderful tour! She was very personable and we loved having her as our tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paul was amazing! He is incredibly knowledgeable, and made the tour very memorable for my wife and I."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées