Top Florence Underground Tours
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All Florence Tours
Tuscany has been known for its pottery since ancient times, and with this hands-on class you’ll enjoy an introduction to traditional Tuscan “majolica” in just a few hours. Join a local artisan in his family-run workshop outside the town of Montelupo to learn how to work raw clay, fire, and glaze your own work. Once cooled from the kiln, your piece will be shipped directly to your home.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover the secrets behind painting or sculpting with a small-group art lesson in a Florence art studio. Learn from an artist in an inspiring, sun-filled private studio. Work on your own creation, painting with oils or sculpting with clay, in a class suitable for beginners and experts alike.
Explore the heart of the Renaissance by Segway on this our of Florence. Led by a local guide, pass top attractions such as the Uffizi Gallery, the Duomo and Piazza Santa Croce. Cover more ground than a walking tour as you hear the history behind this famous city from your guide. Headphones are provided so that you can hear the commentary more clearly as you glide through the streets.
The ticket will allow you to visit Palazzo Vecchio without long waiting lines. For this attraction you can choose from the following options: - Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palazzo Vecchio Museum - Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the Arnolfo Tower - Combined priority entrance ticket, Museum + Arnolfo Tower. Inside you can visit the Government Rooms of the Republic, the private rooms of the Granducale family, renovated and embellished by the architect and chronicler Giorgio Vasari, who was liked by the Grand Duke. The main attraction of the Palace is the Salone dei 500, entirely frescoed by Giorgio Vasari, as well as the rooms and apartments of the Grand Duchess Eleonora of Toledo. Enjoy one of the best views of the city on the terrace located at the rear of the palace and end your visit in the rooms where the ancient Florentine Republic met (Sala dei Gigli, Sala delle Maps Geographical, Hall of the last Chancellor of the Republic).
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS • Take a break from the crowds in Florence and head for the hills • Look back over Florence from the ancient city of Fiesole • Marvel at the famous gardens at the Medici Villas in Castello • Enjoy happy-hour at Bella Blu - Fiesole is a town on a scenic height above Florence. Since the 14th century, the city has always been considered a getaway for the upper class of Florence and up to this day, Fiesole remains noted for its very expensive residential properties. This tour offers breathtaking views as well as trails full of history dating back to Leonardo da Vinci and his inventions, and you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Florence, from Mount Ceceri, in addition to the unforgettable view of the city, you can look on the overlooking valley, where Cave of Maiano is still located, as the caves and the woods will enrich your experience in Florence.
Enjoy an evening of famous Italian opera arias in a spectacular setting during this opera concert in Florence's Santa Monaca Church. Listen to professional singers perform selections from 'The Marriage of Figaro,' 'Tosca,' 'The Barber of Seville,' 'Madame Butterfly,' 'La Bohème' and 'La Traviata,' while you admire the setting of a 15th-century church.
Travel to the top of Brunelleschi’s Dome, Florence’s most iconic attraction, with this skip-the-line entrance ticket and tour. Follow your guide through the cathedral for an exclusive close-up view of the dome. Explore passages closed to the public and get a magnificent look at the city skyline.
Explore Florence’s Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral inside and out on this small-group tour that offers personalized attention at an affordable price. The crowds and scale of the Duomo complex can be overwhelming, but a guide shows you essential art inside the Duomo museum and beneath the the massive cupola itself, culminating with a climb up nearly 500 steps for panoramic views over Florence.
Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Hard Rock Cafe Florence after a day of sightseeing in the Renaissance city. Relax with some good old fashioned rock 'n' roll as you sit down to classic American fare. Check out the shirt Jimi Hendrix wore in his 1967 performance at London’s Imperial College or the jacket worn by John Lennon in 'How I Won the War.' Your ticket includes the option of a 2- or 3-course dinner as you take in the rock memorabilia around you.
Prebook your admission tickets to see the Three Tenors live in concert at Italy’s Auditorium of Santo Stefano al Ponte, and guarantee your preferred day and seating arrangement at the venue. Plus, you’ll enjoy a beautiful show of opera arias accompanied by a mandolin, cello, and grand piano by the famous trio.
Explore Florence art and architecture on a tour that gets you skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery and the Duomo. See Michelangelo’s ‘David’ in the uncrowded, morning hours, then get an in-depth tour of the Duomo, including the Duomo Museum, the Duomo Terraces, without waiting in line. This tour includes all entrance fees, and is limited to 15 people for a personalized experience.
Bring Dan Brown’s bestselling novel Inferno to life on a half-day walking tour of Florence. Led by a local guide, you’ll spot the attractions visited by the code-cracking main character, Robert Langdon. Explore the secret passageways of the Palazzo Vecchio and check out the Hall of Geographical Maps, the Florence Baptistery, and Dante's Death Mask.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Basilica di Santa Croce, with its austere interior and neo-Gothic façade, is one of the largest Franciscan churches in the world, and is part of a complex of religious buildings that include cloisters, crypts, and the Museo dell’Opera. With this pre-booked ticket, save yourself the trouble of waiting in line for admission to the complex, leaving you more time to see the religious art and burial places of some Florence’s most important artists, writers, and scientists.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Underground Tours in Florence?
The best Underground Tours in Florence according to Viator travelers are:
What Underground Tours in Florence are taking additional safety precautions?
These Florence experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Underground Tours in Florence are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Florence may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Underground Tours
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & Tickets
- St Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & Tickets
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Tours & Tickets
- Piazza della Signoria Tours & Tickets
- Stibbert Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi) Tours & Tickets
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Tours & Tickets
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo) Tours & Tickets
- Barberino Designer Outlet Tours & Tickets
- Ponte Santa Trinita Tours & Tickets
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci) Tours & Tickets
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale) Tours & Tickets
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & Tickets
- Fountain of Neptune Tours & Tickets
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella Tours & Tickets
- San Marco Museum Tours & Tickets
- Loggia dei Lanzi Tours & Tickets
- Perseus Statue Tours & Tickets
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello