Top Coimbra Art & Culture
67 results | All Coimbra Tours
* A traveler said: "Felipe our guide was friendly and knowledgeable..He gave excellent insights into student life & history.."
* A traveler said: "Having an excellent guide (Rafael) made the University & Library visit memorable. His knowledge of Portuguese history added so much more than just a standard guided tour."
* A traveler said: "Jon” was just wonderful. He was thoughtful & informative. He was excited to see additional rooms opening up, & is truly proud of this hometown jewel. You will be truly amazed by this massive convent! Home of the Templars, and ancient history. Solid two hour tour, and we all learned so much."
* A traveler said: "Hello fellow travelers. Had tour with Nelson. Very knowledgeable and very nice too. Would highly recommend this tour for anyone who would like a very complete Fatima Experience."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and knowledgable guide with perfect English and great insights about life in Portugal. Full day very interesting trip worth going for. Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "I had the pleasure of taking this tour with Green Deer. The tour was the perfect balance of independence and guidance. The tour guide spoke great English, there was great conversation and the tour was very interesting with some very beautiful spots."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing journey while visiting Coimbra (the university and the city). The very talented guide treat me in a courteous way, explained the history of the city but also of Portugal and showed me all the things to discover in this amazing city."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and guide! The first stop at the POROS Museum was great. Very interactive and there's a few VERY eye-opening parts. No spoiler alert, you'll have to experience them yourself. The ruins themselves are impressive, even though MAYBE on 10% has actually been excavated. The artifacts in the museum at the end are fascinating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Just go when it's not too hot. I had a solo guide, since they are not mixing groups due to COVID."
* A traveler said: "Diogo is a wonderful guide! I usually look for private tour groups and and guides who seem to be flexible...Diogo provided all this for us! We customized our day some which he was happy to do so for us. He is extremely knowledgeable, with an obvious love for his country. His English was very good. I would recommend Diogo to others without reservation!"
* A traveler said: "Truly one of the most spectacular libraries in the world and worth the trip. Our guide was excellent, providing information and details about the building, history and the collection itself."
* A traveler said: "A welcome tour from the museum and church usuals! Amazing roman ruins and their world class preserved mosaics within a 20min comfortable ride from Coimbra. Wonderful guides, expert in the area, made the tour a real pleasure, highly recommend for any nature and history enthusiasts."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Alentejo