Top Central Croatia Outdoor Activities
20 results | All Central Croatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic kayak tour with amazing nature, some challenging parts, and professionally guided by Katharina!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour with our guide Sonja! It was very special because of her enthusiasm and the gorgeous nature of course. She showed us lots of spaces we wouldn't have seen without her experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Beautiful scenery. Definitely lived up to its reputation for being one of 100 most beautiful places in the world."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day. Very knowledgeable and personable guide who went out of his way to ensure we had a great day. Good time of year to see the lakes without the huge Summer crowds."
* A traveler said: "After walking miles at Plitvice Lakes park, it was nice to change gears with this “not your ordinary” tour. Super cool. The guide is super fluent with history, very pleasant and caring to deliver best experience. We had to change pick up location, contacted him no problem, he was easy with everything. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was great fun. The road along the river is beautiful, the mix between Kayaking and canyoning is nicely balanced, and the Tour-Guide was very nice and skillful. The nice thing about this tour is that it has some elements for adrenaline junkies, but there is always an alternative (walking down a waterfall) for the people that don't want to jump down the waterfall."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and cool quad tour through the forest, with also some (for beginners) challenging off eoad parts."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at Zlarin Island. Our group of 7 people plus Tim, our guide, went out in 4 kayaks. After a short instruction, we crossed the channel to get to the island where we had a beautiful swim/snorkel break in a quiet bay. To get to the village of Zlarin we paddled along the beautiful island coast. After that Tim had arranged a reservation at a local restaurant where we had the best fish meal of our vacation in Croatia. We had some time for a little stroll through the village and then went back to the starting point. Everything went very well, was perfectly organized and we had a great experience. The time went by fast and we were exhausted but very happy. Thank you, Tim!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast