Top Blois Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Blois Tours
The castles of Chenonceau and Chambord are the most emblematic of the castles, Renaissance style, in the Loire Valley. They are classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We reserve 2 hours of visit for each of them, which will allow you to soak up these technical and aesthetic prowess. On request, possibility: - to reserve your tickets for entry to castles, - to organize a fast food, - plan a cellar visit with tasting, - to book a tour guide.
This circuit allows you to discover emblematic castles of the Loire Valley, such as Chambord and Cheverny. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We offer services, taking into account the wishes of our passengers: you are on vacation ! Destination Libre makes your stay a pleasant one. Lunch possible: If you wish, we can reserve a lunch for you (20 € / person) in a restaurant in the region. Let us know when you make your reservation. Menu: buffet of 8 starters, 1 dish of the day, cheeses, desserts, coffee. Let us know if you are a vegetarian. Payment to be made to us on the day of your excursion.
During this private full-day tour, a French guide passionate about wine and history will help you discover the Loire in a different way, that is to say through the wine!
Expert in wine and passionate about history Sylvain Gamard makes you discover the region in a very private way by taking only small groups (up to 8 people). You will emerge from this experience by knowing the wine better, and how the History of France is closely linked to wine!
Experience the beauty of France’s Loire Valley on this overnight excursion. With a small group, take guided tours of chateaus and vineyards for a look at the area’s history, culture, and gastronomy. See what makes Loire Valley wines so special as you learn about the winemaking process and enjoy meals at some of the region’s top restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Blois?
The best Art & Culture in Blois according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Blois are taking additional safety precautions?
These Blois experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Blois are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Blois may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets