Top Belo Horizonte Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Belo Horizonte Tours
This is a unique experience, as you will have the opportunity to walk through the original area of Belo Horizonte, where the city was originally built and from where it was developed to what it is currently. During the tour, we will visit several important points of interest of the city and in all of them, the historical and cultural importance of each location will be explained. We will make a geographical, historical, cultural and architectural contextualization of each place we go. In the end, visitors will have a much broader view of the city of Belo Horizonte (and the state of Minas Gerais) than they used to have previously. After just over 3.5 hours of this walking tour, visitors will have more historical and cultural knowledge about the city than most locals.
Explore the Serra do Cipó National Park, part of the Espinhaço Range's UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, on this full-day trekking tour from Belo Horizonte. Follow a guide through the park and listen to commentary on the flora, fauna (including several endangered species), and unique ecosystem. National Park fees and round-trip transportation from Belo Horizonte hotels included.
This tour will take you to the state of Minas Gerais, which has some of the best preserved colonial towns in Brazil and is also famous for its delicious cuisine and hospitable people. Discover the colourful historic towns and the works of Aleijadinho, where you will feel as though you’ve stepped back in time or into an old movie! Taste some of the finest recipes of Minas Gerais, like feijoada, pão de queijo, brigadeiro, and some of the best cakes in the country. Learn about the goldsmith, take a journey on a vintage steam train, visit one of the most beloved open air artspace, and connect with this fascinating part of Brazil.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Belo Horizonte?
The best Outdoor Activities in Belo Horizonte according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Belo Horizonte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belo Horizonte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Belo Horizonte are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Belo Horizonte may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets