Top Austrian Alps Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get access to 12 museums and sites throughout Graz and greater Styria with this pass to the Universalmuseum Joanneum. Choose a 24-hour or 48-hour pass, depending on your schedule and budget, to explore the various exhibitions and programs dedicated to culture, art and science. Visit institutions such as the Folk Life Museum, the Eggenberg Palace and the Styrian Armoury to view the thousands of items in their permanent collections.
Book ahead to visit Innsbruck’s Audioversum, the city’s renowned science center and interactive museum. You’ll explore the senses of wondering and listening as you browse collections of multimedia exhibits and temporary exhibitions. Fascinating for all the family, the museum opens up your mind to experiment with new ways of listening.
Discover Austria’s vibrant art scene in Graz, by going to Kunsthaus Graz Museum. You’ll skip long visitor lines, as your entrance ticket is included. Explore the museum in your own time, so you can stop and admire the artwork, rather than rushing through. Enjoy multiple contemporary art exhibitions in this Graz institution.
Ensure you don’t miss out of one of Graz’s most-visited institutions by booking you entrance ticket to the Styrian Armoury Museum, the world’s largest historic armory, in advance. Browse a 32,000-strong collection of weaponry, tools, and suits of armor, and opt to purchase an audio-guide or guided tour in order to enhance your understanding of the exhibits. Optional guides are only available between March 24th and October 31st.
With more than 4.5 million holdings across the city of Graz and beyond, the Universalmuseum Joanneum highlights history, art, culture, and the natural world, but the vast collection is impossible to explore in a single day. Get 48-hour access to the three main museum sites in the Joanneum Quarter, plus access to many additional museum sites, a self-guided audio tour, and breakfast or lunch in the museum café.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in Austrian Alps?
The best Museum Tickets & Passes in Austrian Alps according to Viator travelers are:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Austrian Alps are taking additional safety precautions?
These Austrian Alps experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Austrian Alps are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Austrian Alps may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg) Tours & Tickets
- Imperial Palace (Hofburg) Tours & Tickets
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten) Tours & Tickets
- Getreidegasse Tours & Tickets
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut) Tours & Tickets
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) Tours & Tickets
- Mozarteum Tours & Tickets
- Salzburg Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Salzburg Museum Tours & Tickets
- Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus) Tours & Tickets
- Landhaushof Tours & Tickets
- Tratzberg Castle (Schloss Tratzberg) Tours & Tickets
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & Tickets
- Graz Main Square (Hauptplatz) Tours & Tickets
- Michael Haydn Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hafelekar Mountain (Hafelekarspitze) Tours & Tickets
- Maria Theresien Street (Maria-Theresien-Strasse) Tours & Tickets
- Hungerburg Railway (Hungerburgbahn) Tours & Tickets
- Innsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia